Self-actualization can be an elusive goal for many men but those that have figured it out understand some fundamental truths that led them to their station in life.
Self-Actualization: Refers to man’s desire for self-fulfillment, namely to the tendency for him to become actually in what he is potentially.
Today we bring you 20 of those truths to help you forge a path to your personal version of self-actualization.
Here is what they know:
1) They know the importance of being brutally honest with themselves about everything.
2) They know the key to happiness and success is self-mastery.
3) They know that mental toughness should always be the game plan.
4) They know that treating others with respect and kindness is the foundation in which a lasting legacy is built.
5) They know that taking ownership of all challenging situations in and around their life eliminates meaningless finger-pointing, saves time, saves energy, and forges a path to limitless growth.
6) They know that complaining is the least manly thing a man can do.
7) They know it’s OK to be manly.
8) They know the importance of doing hard things.
9) They know that meaning comes from resilience and resolve.
10) They know that time freedom is more rewarding than financial freedom
11) They know the importance of having a life philosophy.
12) They know that sometimes it takes ten years to get to that one year that changes your life.
13) They know that every day is a great day but some are better than others.
14) They know that the comeback is always stronger than the setback.
15) They know they are not the victim…..EVER.
16) They know they need to approach life with a sense of urgency and desire.
17) They know in order to be successful they must declare war on everything that is preventing them from succeeding.
18) They know that life will either grind you down or polish you up, depending on what you decide you are made of.
19) They know that the quality of their presence determines the quality of their life.
20) They know that their vision shapes the direction of their life and they do not leave that important task to their subconscious mind. They remain exceptionally present in the moment and fully focused on their vision at all times.
Link to the book….What Does It All Mean?: A Short Introduction To Philosophy