Feeling sluggish, fat, or lazy is not a good feeling.
There is no getting around it…..our energy level is 100% within our control. If we feel bad it’s all our own fault. We are probably doing dumb things to create the problem.
Take control of your energy and your life.
Here are seven very real things to do:
- Lift heavy stuff. Men are designed to work and work hard. Look for every chance to lift something heavy. You will feel better about yourself when you force yourself to do things you don’t really have to do. Don’t make me laugh by saying you can’t find something heavy to lift.
- Do hard things. Push through those self imposed limitations and do the hard stuff in life. Stop letting yourself off the hook. The energy that comes from the pride you feel after breaking through barriers is incredible.
- Stop eating crap. Fire up your self-mastery skills and put an end to eating like a teenager. Buckle down and eat one ingredient foods for seven days to get yourself detoxed and back on track. You don’t need willpower to do this, what you need is the common sense to start thinking and acting like a man that is in control of his mind and actions.
- Do not let your sleep schedule fluctuate. If you get up at 6:00 AM during the week get up at 6:00 AM on the weekend as well. You have plenty to do anyway and if you don’t then you should get busy either creating wealth or finding ways to make your life and those of your loved ones better.
- Meditate. Commit to a life of mental health and inner peace. No better place to start than meditation. If you don’t know where to start go find help. Hire someone if you have to. Invest in yourself….it’s the best investment you will find.
- Stop giving your energy away to things that have happened or might happen. Keep your energy focused 100% on what is happening in your life right now…..nothing else matters.
- Celebrate EVERYTHING!!! You are here and alive meaning your life is good. It may not be perfect but we are not of this world to be perfect. The meaning of life is happiness. If you struggle to see that see #3 above.