Are you mentally tough enough to create the life you want for yourself and your family?
Have things up to this point in your life worked out as planned? If not, are you blaming other factors for your failures instead of taking ownership of your results? Are you in denial and pretending that there are outside forces working against you and it’s not your own lack of mental toughness to blame?
Brutal self-honesty is hard. Most people avoid it at all cost.
Deep down inside we all know the painful truth. If you are not where you want to be in life……it is your fault.
Having the mental toughness to own the reality of the outcomes of the actions you have taken and the decisions you have made is critical to pushing past the nonsense you are telling yourself and getting on to building the life you want.
We, as men, must challenge our excuses. They are dangerous and will bury us.
We must be mentally tough and brutally honest by challenging every single thought and decision in real time, as we move through our day.
Every minute of every day we need to challenge our thinking and ask ourselves challenge questions…..
- Am I being mentally tough? Am I taking the best possible action right now?
- Am I choosing the path of least resistance instead of doing, what I know to be the right thing in the right way?
- Am I living my life in the best possible way?
- Am I pushing myself hard enough?
- Am I letting myself off the hook for poor behavior that is not moving me closer to my goals?
- Am I making excuses as to why I can’t do something hard?
- Am I doing hard things?
Challenge your mental toughness and it will build and get stronger over time just like your body will with weight training.
Make up your mind.
Get started and then keep moving forward.
Drop a comment below if you need some tips on how to build your mental toughness.